Best Link Building Strategy Which Really Working In 2018
If you are like most small business owners, you operate on a shoestring budget, but you need the marketing budget of a large company to ensure that enough people in your target audiences are aware of, and buy your products or services. What are you to do? One way of reaching out to the masses in your target audiences is through link building. Link building is the process of giving your corporate website greater legitimacy by linking it to those websites that are established as authorities in your industry.
Some Link Building Strategies; How To Get Linked?
Since Digital Marketing and Web Developing are inter depended on each other, To become a master in Web Developing, you strictly need to follow some tactics which will allow you to get linked with foreign web links easily; thereby improving your digital marketing policies. They are as follows:
1. Content And Promotion: No matter how good you develop a site, people from non-technical background won’t understand its algorithms but the words appearing on the screen. For this, a strong yet easy, fascinating, understandable content is needed. Also, you have to promote your website by telling people about it. Better the content; better the promotion; better the reference links; better will be the business.
2. Guest Blogging: Guest blogging is one of the pathways for driving new traffic to your site. Posting on a guest site about your own blog will draw traffic to your website which you cannot access otherwise. It is more like a give-and-take policy.
3. Prioritize The Influencers In Your Post: What do the influencers do? They influence us, right! In a very similar way, when you mention influencers in your blog, they will influence more links to you making your blog way more popular and business-oriented than others.
4. Forecasting Broken Links: They say, “Old is Gold!” and here is this old technique yielding gold for you even today. What you have to do is, first go a certain blog and scan the entire page for any possible broken links. If you find one, inform the blogger about the broken link with an email and offer him an article of yours to replace with the broken link. Voila! Your work is done.
5. Make Your Blog Attractive By Using Infographics: Infographics are the popular contents on the internet. Highlight the major points and allow the user to do a visual scan of your page in just a few seconds.
6. Replicate The Existing: As I said earlier, the competition is to be the best. Hundreds of other web developers are thinking the same as you and they are following few similar steps too. If you realize that they have built the maximum of the major links already, then they did the work for you. All you will do now is just replicate their link profiles using the RLR technique.
7. Boost The Posts ( Homepage Link To Deep Content Link ): Link your blog in such a way that the search engine accesses the home page of the link and then the page the user desired. This will allow the user to view your actual content more than the sub-content of your blog.
8. Enable Audio And Visual Learning Methods: Be extraordinary. When all the blogs are based on contents, design your blog with something different; by allowing auditory and visual learning. The content will be shown in a usual way but with an option of converting the entire content into different forms also in free.
Many link building strategies abound, but some have been successful, and they are the subject of this article.
Using original data and research :
Based on the quantity and quality of the external links, the websites are ranked in organic searches. Link building is indeed one of the most important SEO metrics when it comes to SEO rankings. The most essential link building strategy is to use original data. This link building method is the most effective link building strategy, being effective 70 % of the time.
It is not difficult to employ this strategy on your website, and consists of five steps:
- Researching a topic your target audience wants to read about
- Conducting independent research and make compilations of your findings
- Publishing your research
- Writing free content for others based on your findings
- Promoting and sharing your findings
Paying for backlinks :
There are various methods that include official sponsorships, paid product reviews, and guest content creation. The research shows that this method is fruitful 68% of the time. You build paid links on your corporate website by :
- Using paid links sparingly. Your web links should consist of mostly organic links with paid links comprising no more than 25% of your total link profiles.
- Creating and building links gradually.
- Researching target sites extensively before buying their links. This will help you ensure that the links you do purchase are useful, relevant, legitimate, and legal!
- Varying your keyword anchored text so that it is not obvious that you are buying links
- Always disclosing sponsored posts. This is to help you earn your visitors’ trust and to keep you from being penalized by Google.
Sharing content on social media :
This method is very successfully used by SEO companies in India. In fact, it is the most popular link building method for companies all around the world, including those in India. By sharing content on social media you can build links :
- Using social listening tools to find your social media audiences. You use these tools to help you determine the platforms that will earn your product or service brand mentions, and you focus your attention, time, and resources on these platforms.
- Using social listening tools to find patterns in your content. This includes looking for such signs of engagement as likes, shares, and comments, and formulate comments based on these to engage your audience.
- Creating high-quality content your audience will be interested in.
- Sharing and promoting this content. This will give you global exposure because both you and your audience will be promoting the content.
- Remarketing your content – this increases exposure and increases following numbers and conversions. This is done by retweeting and resharing content and sharing it on numerous social media platforms at once.
Use videos to build links :
This method works 66% of the time because many of your backlinks will end up belonging to Google when you create videos due to YouTube’s shared platform. Many company owners have been very successful in creating professional videos which they then share on their social media pages and platforms. You can build backlinks with videos by :
- Sharing and promoting self-made videos on social media to increase their visibility, and the visibility of your corporate website.
- Reclaim some of your links that YouTube earned to use for your content and your website
Above Were The Strategies For Strong Link Building –
Like I said earlier, link building and digital marketing are no different. It is all about digital marketing that enables the business and brands to top the search engine. The best SEO Company in India, in this case, will obviously provide you with all the best for your blog. Getting your SEO strategies correct, will allow your website to appear on the first few pages of the enabled result. This is where the bests are in great demand. The SEO agencies help in marketing your business website. So, look around and search for the SEO ideal for your business deals and get started. I hope this article has helped you throughout.